You can dine with confidence at Prestons Restaurant + Lounge. We have now re-opened with enhanced sanitation and disinfecting procedures in place and have adjusted our daily operations so you can feel confident when entering the restaurant.
Prestons Vancouver and Coast Hotels are committed to your safety, health and security during your visit. The procedures set within our Coast Clean program ensure that the safety of our guests, as well as our ambassadors (staff), are top of mind, while maintaining high standard of customer service.
Prestons has implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Guests entering hotel restaurants must follow physical distancing wall signage and/or floor decals
- Restaurant furniture has been repositioned to follow the physical distancing guidelines
- Servers are adhering to strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages, including wearing masks
- All high-touch items and surfaces including glasses, utensils, dishes, fountain soda gun nozzles, liquor pourers are being cleaned and disinfected numerous times throughout the day
- Enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures are in place on all surfaces that food contacts or is stored including, but not limited to counters, tables, food-prep surfaces, sinks, food storage equipment, beverage stations and bar tabletops
- Restaurant ambassadors are practicing proper hand hygiene between tasks to prevent cross-contamination
- All food contact surfaces that have been disinfected must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water and sanitized using a food contact sanitizer